KBRA Affirms A+ Rating with a Stable Outlook for Borough of Lansdowne, PA General Obligation Notes
9 Nov 2023 | New York
KBRA affirms the long-term rating of A+ with a Stable Outlook for the Borough of Lansdowne, PA's general obligation notes.
Key Credit Considerations
The rating was affirmed because of the following key credit considerations:
- Capacity to increase property tax millage within existing statutory limits; demonstrated willingness to raise property taxes.
- Less formal financial management policies and procedures.
- Property value appreciation has trailed CPI inflation over the last decade.
- Significant increase in the level of unrestricted reserves in the general fund.
- Trend of structural imbalance in operations.
- Significant decline in assessed valuation of property.
To access rating and relevant documents, click here.